PERSONALIZED PREVENTATIVE CARE AND OVERALL WELLNESS
FOR BODY, MIND, AND SOUL
The Prana House Spiritual & Holistic Wellness Center has gone virtual during COVID-19. Here are some guidelines for our new operations.
1. Please “RSVP” for any class, event or private & small group session. Once you have RSVP’d you will receive a link to your virtual zoom session “meeting” and a password for entry via email. If you don’t receive the email within 5 minutes, check your junk mail folder too or feel free free to reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org or through the wix chat button below. Yoga classes and events can be booked up to the time of event, while private & small group sessions still require a minimum 24 hr booking in advance.
2. If you’ve already been taking classes with us at Prana and have signed a waiver with us in the past, you are all set, if not sign our electronic waiver here.
3. Download Zoom to your laptop or mobile device, if you don’t have it already. It’s FREE to sign up.
4. Please join your zoom meeting a few minutes prior to the start of class time to make sure your technology is working properly.
5. Make sure your volume and mic are turned on. We may or may not be playing music. You can feel free to play soft music at home since your sound will be muted.
6. Please “Allow Video” so we can see you for our community events and yoga classes and so we can offer visual and verbal assistance. If you wish to not have your video on, that’s ok too! We just miss seeing your beautiful faces…
To view our daily online donation based yoga classes keep scrolling down for more information and to book now!
For upcoming Classes & Events use the button below
For more information about our Boutique Wellness style visit our FAQ page.
Book a private or small group virtual session with one of our practitioners. We have practitioners offering everything from Psychic Readings to Integrative Nutrition.
If you want to see all of our practitioners and their services, please use the button below.
Donation-Based Yoga Schedule
Our goal is to offer holistic wellness classes and programs for all ages building good prana (life force) for body, mind, and soul.
Contact us to find out more.