Private Services & Events FAQ
Why do I have to book in advance?
Our practitioners are only in the studio when they are booked and we have limit capacities for events and/or host events that require supplies and we need to know how many people will be attending. Thus, we ask you to book in advance.
Can I opt to pay all the day of my service?
We require a deposit when booking your service to reserve your time slot. The remainder is paid at the time of service to your practitioner.
What is your Rescheduling/Cancellation Policy?
- Sessions reserved with a credit card or pre-payment at the time of booking.
- Scheduling limit: clients can book an appointment until 24 hours before the available time.
- First visit: arrive 10 minutes before the session to complete a client intake form.
- Late arrivals will finish at the scheduled time, with the normal service fee remaining unchanged.
- 24 hours minimum required to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Late cancellation fee (24 hours or less) $25. No show, fee of 50%.*
*some practitioners may have different cancellations policies. Please review this with them if you have any questions.
How do I enter the space?
You can enter the space through the red door at the front of the building. If a class is in session, a sign will be on the door and it should be locked. In that case, head down the breezeway to the left of the main entrance to 3rd door on the right. Your practitioner will have this door unlocked and should be there to greet you. There are signs directing you to this back entrance.
Do I have to sign up ahead of time for donation-based events?
We do ask that you sign up ahead of time so that the teacher will know how many students to expect. Some donation-based events have capacity limits so signing up ahead of time is especially important.
I signed up for a class and now I can’t come - How can I get a refund?
You can reach out to us via email@example.com, at 610-436-1407, or through our website chat feature. Refunds can take 5-7 business days to process depending on your bank.
How early can I show up for a service, class, or event?
We unlock our doors 15 minutes prior to appointment time or event.